January is the perfect month to try the LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE. With limited cash flow and an increase in fitness and healthy eating it’s a perfect detox from a hectic and expensive December.
All you got to do as part of the LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE is to do as many of the following:
- Pack a lunch for work.
- Use a reusable bottle for your water – Bobble Bottles are great for filtering as you go.
- Do not purchase Clothing for one day. But if you have to try to only purchase clothing that give back and make an effort to tackle environmental issues in the production of the product. I don’t think in one day you will in counter a fashion emergency!!
- Swap a Chemical Based home cleaning product for an ECO alternative, two of my favorite companies are Lilly’s Eco Clean & Ecover
- Recycle & discover TerraCycle and the ways you can help to “Eliminate the Idea of Waste”!
- Buy local organic produce or pre think your shop for the week to reduce food waste.
- Plant a Tree and/or a plant that native bee’s LIKE.
- Cycle to work or take public transport.
- Watch the film HOME & film Trashed.
- Just open your mind for one day to the little things you can do to instill change in our world globally starting with yourself!
If you would like to find out more check out The Less Is More Facebook page or sign up to my Claire Lewis Blog (bottom right of this page)