- What company do you use to collect your waste?
- How much do you pay them per month or per lift?
- Where do they bring YOUR recycling waste?
- Where do they bring YOUR trash can/bin waste?
- How much information is available on the company website to explain what happens to YOUR trash/recycling/compost?
- Do you know where the company processes the recycling and what countries are the main buyers of recycling waste?
- Do you know what all of the recycling symbols mean?
- Do you worry about the amount of rubbish you produce?
- Do you know what local authority/ government recycling amenities are available in your area?
- Would you like to reduce your waste or even better still have a waste FREE home?
There is a method to my madness with these questions. I want to start something to make people more aware of their own bin life cycle that everything we purchase will end up in the trash but this is not a good thing mind. Companies are producing products containing massive amounts of plastic, that not only costs a lot of energy, Co2, Dioxins, to produce & to transport, for a throw away society that has no connection with where it actually goes?
If you could let me know how you get on with these questions pretty please it would help 🙂